Rome International School Conference 2019 is organizing an International Fair for Schools along with the RISC 2019. The fair focuses on bringing learning opportunity of science to students attending the conference from different countries. RISC Science Fair will emerge as a unique platform for students to celebrate the achievements in the field of science and technology for the development of the mankind.
Innovation for success, Science and Environment
Recycling and material Chain
Agriculture and Food
Mathematics and life
Renewable energy & conservation
Environmental Issues and Concerns
Starts : 10 March 2019
Closes : 10 May 2019
Abstract Submission Dates
Starts : 15 March 2019
Closes : 01 May 2019
Prize Money For Participating Schools :
Winning Schools will receive trophy along with the prize money and students will receive individual certificates along with the prize money. All the Participants will receive a participation certificate of the science fair.
Who can Participate ?
Students/Schools participating and Non Participating in the RISC 2019 can participate through direct registration. Schools need to register through a common portal of RISC 2019 Science Fair. Registration is based on the following categories.
- * € 2500 for Non Participating Schools in RISC 2019
- * € 1750 Euro for Participating Schools in RISC 2019
- * 6 students should be included in a Group from a school.
- Participants can register online and can submit an abstract while registering, if interested.
- The abstract will be selected for Oral/Poster presentation in the conference
- Acceptance for Abstract will be communicated on the registered email of the participating school.
- Any school can register and participate in the fair irrespective of submitting an abstract.
- A confirmation email from the organizers would be required for participation in the fair.
Benefits of Participating
*Students' talent exposure
*Cultural Interaction and Exchange of Knowledge
*International media exposure
*Brand awareness and development.
*Get in front of your target audience.